Take advantage of the member opportunity to share your business or community announcement. Livonia Chamber of Commerce is proud to provide an e-newsletter in which members may submit information for the Community News section. It is our goal to maintain standards so that all members who submit for publication get equal exposure. The Chamber Countdown e-newsletter is published every Monday.
1) Eligibility - Submissions are only accepted from members in good standing.
2) Format – The Chamber Countdown announcement is required to be submitted via this form. The Chamber is not responsible for writing a member’s post from a flyer or image that is submitted. Entries must be “ready to insert,” appearing exactly how the member wants it to read in the newsletter, as we will copy & paste the announcement.
All links should be provided for Facebook pages, registration pages, or websites in the form submission below. Flyers wished to be included should be submitted with the form below as a PDF file. The Chamber will link the flyer in the text portion of the post.
3) Length - Submissions are limited to no more than 100 words.
4) Duration –
5) Deadline – the deadline for submission is every Friday by 4:00 p.m. for the following week’s edition. There is no guarantee submissions will make the following Monday’s publication. For the entries that do not make the deadline, they will be published the following week.
6) Re-submission – if you wish to continue to post the same announcement, they must be resubmitted after the publication duration is expired.
*The Chamber must approve all entries. The Chamber reserves the right to include, exclude and/or edit all entries at its sole discretion.