The Sales Coordinator will report to the Business Unit Manager and support the Sales Directors in administration and all office duties for the sales department. This will include assisting with preparation for sales calls, creating sales presentations and sales collateral, and maintaining and communicating customers statics and information.
The position is responsible preparing samples for buyer and sales calls, maintaining sample rooms, monthly rep communication, maintaining style set up forms, and providing customers with product information and recommendations, availability, and lead-time. This position also works with EDI and accounting on new customer set up. The position offers ample room for growth and development and is a great fit for someone that is looking to further their career!
Desired Experience, Skill, and Abilities of the Sales Coordinator (Retail)
- Degree in Business or related field is preferred or relevant experience
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of retail customer relationship management software and data analysis
- Experience with retail planogramming
- Experience with retail portals
- Experience with VAI is a plus
- Excellent motivational skills
- Works well with a team but also able to work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and dedication to customer satisfaction
The position is full-time and permanent, with a competitive salary structure based on skills and experience and a competitive bonus structure based on personal and company performance. In addition, the Company offers Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, along with a generous 401K plan.
The Recruitment Process for the Sales Coordinator (Retail)
The recruitment process will include a combination of phone screens and in-person/virtual interviews, candidate assessments, and a pre-employment background check and drug test.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer!