- Job Level : Mid Career (2+ years)
- Level of Education : BA/BS
- Job Type : Full-Time/Regular
- Date Updated : 11/23/2021
- Years of Experience : Up to 2 Years
- Salary : $36,000-$40,000 year
Scope of Position
• To provide support and assistance to program participants in all areas related to gaining and/or
retaining employment and career advancement.
• Due to the dynamics of working with individuals, this position necessitates an individual who is
comfortable working in an environment that is constantly evolving.
• This position requires an organized individual who can efficiently handle several responsibilities
• Provide consistent and comprehensive case management, coaching and follow-up
• Provide individualized assessment of work, family and personal development needs and
• Adhere to program policies and procedures
• Use a coaching approach to create collaborative, transparent relationships with participants and
work with them to advance their own defined goals
• Provide referrals to appropriate community service or social service agencies when needed
• Conduct regular contacts/meetings with participants and document all participant contacts and
activities in case notes
• Create activity plans that adhere to program policies and satisfy participation requirements
• Assist in the preparation of project reports as needed (participation, placement, etc.)
• Assist participants in eliminating challenges that are hindrances to obtaining and retaining
• Ensure that participant documentation is complete, accurate, and valid
• Ensure that participants follow through with planned activities, create solutions to participant
attendance problems, and conduct participant noncompliance processes
• Communicate and share information with partner agencies
• Develop articles that celebrate participant success stories
• Monitor participant’s activities to meet the state’s Work Participation Rate (WPR) requirements
Experience and Skills
Education and Experience Requirements
• Ability to prioritize tasks and document visits and contacts.
• Demonstrated telephone, computer and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain flexibility as needs of contract or contractor require.
• College Degree or equivalent experience required.
• Customer service experience preferred.
• A working knowledge of MS Office