Living and Learning Enrichment Center’s mission is to enhance the lives of people who have disabilities and their families. Through therapeutic, social, work-based, and community engagement, we seek to support, enrich, inspire, and embolden our participants with disabilities so they can achieve their goals.
We are looking for team members with a passion for helping people. This is not just a job; it’s about becoming part of a team that has a positive impact on people’s lives. If you’re ready to wear the cape, join our team today!
Title: Social Media/Marketing Coordinator
Class: Hourly, full-time
Manages Others: No
Objective: Support the mission through implementation of social media, marketing, etc to help grow our members and raise awareness.
Primary Responsibilities: Work with the overall brand to create social media and marketing strategies and content that promote growth, recruitment, and awareness.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content (across multiple platforms and medias)
- Track and measure success of social media campaigns and efforts.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practice and technologies.
- Maintain and organize files, documents, images/videos.
- A genuine interest in the special needs community to raise awareness and acceptance.
- The ability to retain information across a broad and diverse range of topics.
- Meticulous. You understand that every detail matters and are committed to dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s in every project.
- Self-starter with creative problem-solving experience.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent communicator – Enjoys engaging individuals on a personal level and building relationships.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Collaborative: Able to gain support of co-workers in order to accomplish tasks that involve multiple positions.
- Adaptable: Flexibility in tasks, schedule, and shifting priorities.
- Able to juggle multiple workflows at one given time without losing track of the threads
- Must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Honest and Ethical: Must be able to ensure high levels of confidentiality as they relate to the organization, leadership, and financial matters, as well as the integrity, security, and accuracy of all personnel information and files.
- Experience and proficiency with social media and strategies
- Experience various mediums of content (print, digital, photography, video, etc).
- Ownership: Embraces challenges, recognizes opportunities, and desires to evolve.
- Required: Excellent written & spoken English – Excellent grammar with an eye for editing.
- Required: Excellent typing skills.
- Preferred: Extensive experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher) and/or MacOS tools.
- Preferred: Extensive experience with photo and video editing tools, production, and content.
This position is full-time based in our Novi/Northville location.
Typical work hours 9 am to 5 pm. Some evenings/weekends/holidays may be required for events and other operational needs and flexibility is a plus.
Must qualify to be legally employed in the US without sponsorship.
We are following all State and Federal guidelines with cleaning, social distancing, masking up.
- Yes, but majority of time onsite
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)