With that in mind, we relentlessly pursue having a team that functions at a high level through a few specific team norms.
If you want to join our team, ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I comfortable taking responsibility for myself, never allowing myself to be a victim?
- Do I have the courage it takes to be vulnerable with my team?
- Am I strong enough to share specific feedback with my colleagues?
- Will I be able to ensure clarity? Whether I must ask for it or give it?
- Am I able to hold a colleague accountable?
- Can I be committed to caring more about advancing the culture of the team than advancing myself?
The Qualified Painter will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Work in a standing position for long periods, kneel, bend and work with arms above head, use hand-operated power tools.
- Must be able to identify quality and build issues and notify appropriate person(s).
- Required to pass a drug screen and background check.
Requirements of a Painter:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have excellent stamina, strength, and dexterity.
- Must have the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Responsible for routine and preventative maintenance painting duties within the manufacturing plant, including a full range of specialized painting projects.
- The ability to teach would be advantageous.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
That is the Morrison Way. That is the only way we know.