If you want to join our team, ask yourself the following questions:
- Am I comfortable taking responsibility for myself, never allowing myself to be a victim?
- Do I have the courage it takes to be vulnerable with my team?
- Am I strong enough to share specific feedback with my colleagues?
- Will I be able to ensure clarity? Whether I must ask for it or give it?
- Am I able to hold a colleague accountable?
- Can I be committed to caring more about advancing the culture of the team than advancing myself?
We’re looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of forklift operator. Forklift operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs, among other duties.
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles and scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards and adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Required to pass a drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.
That is the Morrison Way. That is the only way we know.