Embassy Suites is in need of a housekeeper/room attendant with or without experience to join our team of service professionals. The position is primarily to clean and stock guest rooms to ensure high standards of cleanliness.
This opportunity includes great travel benefits, including generous discounts at all Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn, and Hilton hotels.
If you are interested in joining a great company with lots of opportunities for a dedicated individual, please complete an application below.
To clean and stock guest rooms to ensure high standards of cleanliness.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping
- Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 40 lbs
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room
Specific Job Knowledge and Skills:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extend arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees, as well as guests
- Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as safety labels and instructions and basic guest requests
- Ability to follow instructions, directions, and meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and follow directions and perform job functions under limited supervision
- Previous cleaning experience
Please apply through Spire Hospitality Careers.