Summary: PCS-Counseling is seeking a growth-oriented, self-directed mental health professional to join our thriving private practice.
The ideal candidate has experience providing clinical assessment and psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults, and families, utilizing trauma informed care and evidence-based practices.
- Conduct clinical assessments, formulate diagnoses, and develop treatment plans
- Provide psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults, and families in a fully furnished office setting and telehealth using a HIPAA compliant platform
- Build a caseload through incoming referrals and networking, as well as self-directed marketing
- Monitor client progress and coordinate medically necessary outpatient behavioral health services
- Maintain electronic medical record and daily progress notes
- Participate in supervision, clinical case consultation, and team meetings
- Flexible full-time and part time scheduling hours
- Competitive fee-split compensation structure paid twice a month based upon client billing
- Scheduling, billing, and credentialing, marketing, administrative support provided by office staff
- Master or Doctoral level degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling from an accredited university
- State of Michigan professional licensure as a LMSW, LPC, LP, or LLP
- Maintain professional liability insurance
- Experience delivering outpatient and telehealth therapy services to children, adolescents, adults, and families in private practice, community mental health, or integrated health clinic settings
PCS-Counseling’s staff serve the unique behavioral health needs of our clients by providing a warm, safe, and supportive environment, and a trauma-informed approach to care. We accept most major commercial insurance health plans (BCBS, BCN, Aetna, Out of Network), private pay, and sliding scale fees.
Reports to: Director of Clinical Services.
Compensation: Fee for service/split-fee based on billed services.
Submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com