Hours: 15-25 (per week)
Status: Non-Exempt J
Job Type: In-Person
Salary: $15 per hour
Summary The Maintenance Specialist will help maintain the cleanliness of the Livonia Athletic District (LAD). The Generalist will have a range of responsibilities including janitorial services, painting, landscaping, mowing, and other project-based tasks facilities related. The Maintenance Specialist will directly report to the Generalist.
● Unlock the building and disarm the alarm
● Walk through all gyms, and common areas to turn on lights; ensure everything is in order
● Sweep and mop floors in the lobby, main corridors, and bathrooms
● Clean the bathrooms in the lobby, main corridor, and in pickleball court
● Restock soap and paper products in all bathrooms
● Provide information to guests as necessary
● Perform a daily check on the exterior – walk grounds
● Maintained daily logs and work order summaries. Description of instances where it was necessary to work outside of normal hours.
● Prepare PO requests for items needed to service the building. Ex: Light bulbs, air filters, cleaning supplies, etc.
● Weekly check of all interior lights; replace bulbs as necessary
● Create a daily checklist for the above work.
● Refresh paint in various areas as needed and outlined by the ownership team
● Maintain inventory of small tools, equipment, fasteners, materials, cleaning supplies, etc.
● Maintain tenant signage ● Oversee cleaning and janitorial services Minimum Requirements
● Bachelor’s Degree Preferred; Work Experience Required
● 1-Year Successful Sales Experience
● Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
● Highly Motivated and Target Driven
● Must have availability to work a flexible schedule (including evenings, weekends, and some holidays)