Direct Hire Position 75,000-80,000 based on experience
Materials Planner responsibilities including new part parameter setup, bill of materials, creating program releases and analysis that drive supplier release accuracy. To arrange delivery for all raw material to satisfy production schedules while maintaining targeted inventory levels and freight objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Import and update customer releases daily.
• New part scheduling parameter setups in ERP system.
• Ensure FG inventory accuracy.
• Creates and maintains all production BOM’s in ERP system.
• Coordinates BOM reviews with Program Engineering for accuracy validation.
• Analyzes customer schedules for mix/volume fluctuation. Identify capacity or lead time violations in releases by creating weekly diamond charts to proactively flag potential issues.
• Complete and submit customer required documentation (MMOG, Packaging Data, No Surprise, Contacts).
• Manage assigned parts and their respective suppliers, including problem resolution.
• Analyze MRP weekly or daily and produce supplier releases for repetitive production material.
• Coordinate expedites of production material from suppliers as needed in support of established production requirements.
• Ensure receiving data input based on daily activity.
• Coordinate engineering changes and build schedules with suppliers and production. such that customer expectations are met while minimalizing obsolescence exposure.
• Identify potential inventory discrepancies and work closely with the Inventory.
• Analyze to ensure appropriate counter measure is applied.
• Communicate all supply discrepancies to suppliers and appropriate material personnel. • Documenting such activities on the vendor score card.
• Assist in all inventory activities. • Minimize the cost of freight for assigned suppliers.
• Track and coordinate returnable dunnage to all assigned suppliers.
• Track and monitor consigned inventory and enter receipts into customer system.
• Customer contact responsible for managing delivery issues 24 hours/day.
• Creates shipping documentation and ASN creation for customer shipments.
• Daily scrap entry into ERP system.
• Prepare all customs blank documentation for in/out bound shipments by company trades compliance and customer requirements.
• Responsible for meeting department defined monthly KOI targets.
• Strong inventory discrepancy problem solving skills.
• Completed other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Associate Degree in Business or Supply Chain.
• Minimum of three (3) years of materials scheduling or planning experience in a manufacturing facility