Production Floor Lead job responsibilities include:
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance wil the organization's policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Direct employees by training, planning, assigning, and regulating work
- Appraise, reward and discipline employees in accordance with the organization's policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Address employee and customer complaints
- Resolve problems
- Review production and operating reports and resolve operational and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
- Work with other production supervisors to develop or revise standard operational and working practices and observe workers to ensure compliance with standards.
- High School Diploma
- 3+ years in a leadership position in production environment
- Ability and willingness to work 7 days per week
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Word and Excel
- Some college or college degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org