Interstate Restoration is a national emergency response restoration and general contractor specializing in the return of compromised property to its pre-loss condition. We work with our clients to restore their properties. Our team restores commercial, multifamily, hospitality, educational properties from water damages, floods, fire, smoke, and natural disasters.
The Lead Field Technician provides emergency restoration and disaster recovery services to residential and commercial clients by directing and participating in the work performed by Field Technicians and Labor Sub-Contractors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Direct and participate in the following water, fire, and mold remediation processes
- Set up of equipment for drying structures
- Load and unload building materials, machinery, and tools,
- Provides physical labor on building and construction projects and demolition sites
- Assists the team when needed on all service lines
- Clean and prepare job sites while maintaining a safe environment
- Complete crew sheets for daily work performed
- Vehicle maintenance cleaned, stocked, ready for response
- Ensure Field Technicians adhere to all safety protocols
- Responsible for directing potential biohazard projects while ensuring safety protocol
- Complete crew sheets, room specifics, pictures, and daily field reports in the absence of Restoration Supervisor
- Assists with tracking expenses and time for each project
- Communicate project needs to Restoration Supervisor or Project manager
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass DOT physical requirements
- May be required to have DOT certification to operate certain vehicles
- Restoration experience preferred, but will train
- IICRC Certifications such as WRT, FSRT, ASD, AMRT
SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be available for emergency work after hours and on weekends including on-call shifts
- Must be willing to travel locally, regionally, or nationally as business needs dictate
- Due to the nature of the work, often the job sites will be dirty, possibly cold or wet, and sometimes unsanitary. Every effort is made to protect our employees through the use of PPE and other safety precautions.
- Must past a "fit test" for proper fit of respirator (could involve shaving facial hair)
- All technician attire must meet OSHA requirements for the specific job sites
- Technicians should wear company-approved attire
- Hourly salary based on experience
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull at least 50 lbs.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching, kneeling
Interstate Restoration offers excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, PTO days, Paid Holidays, and a 401(k) Retirement Plan.
INTERSTATE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. INTERSTATE will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicants on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age; ancestry; childbirth or related medical condition; citizenship; color; creed; familial status; genetic information; height; weight; marital status; national origin; physical or mental disability or handicap; pregnancy; race; religion; sex; sexual orientation; uniform service member status or veteran status.
Third-party resume submissions not accepted. Any resume submitted will be considered the property of INTERSTATE and INTERSTATE will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
INTERSTATE is an E-Verify Employer.