ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise product processing personnel.
- Facilitate daily meetings with Team of Floor Leads to confirm work assignments, production expectations, and anticipated delivery schedules.
- Ensure employees have the proper tools, information and instructions to perform anticipated production expectations.
- Provide necessary feedback, coaching and/or training to meeting production expectations.
- Work in conjunction with Floor Leads to ensure that all employees are conducting themselves in accordance with company policies, procedures, and daily directions.
- Work in conjunction with Floor Leads and to ensure that any employee’s violation of company policies, procedures or daily directions are promptly and professionally addressed, included but not limited to administering necessary disciplinary action and/or consultation with Human Resources.
- Maintain and track all incoming and outgoing product to/from customers.
- Communicate with customers on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction and/or address customer complaints/concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that all processes comply with and are in accordance with workplace safety requirements.
- Participate in and/or lead continuous improvement activities within the workplace.
- Ability to identify and define problems, investigate possible solutions and establish logical proposed solutions.
- Excellent time management skills required, to understand, prioritize, assign to successfully complete production expectations.
- Experience with commercial laundry operations highly desired but not necessary. Will train the right individual.
Associate or bachelor’s degree in production management preferred but not required.
Michigan Driver’s License is required
Ability to obtain FAA Clearance required
Employee bay be required to stand the majority of a shift, including overtime requirements.
Employee may be required to bend, kneel, crawl, climb, squat or balance.
Employee may be required to lift to 50lbs or more.
Employee may be exposed to various seasonal temperatures, possible non-toxic fumes and/or machinery sounds.
Job Type: Full-time