Primary Job Function: To install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high-quality experience. Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and timely job performance.
Benefits: Fully paid medical and dental, paid vacation and holidays, company uniform, 401K, company iPhone, company iPad, company vehicle, tool program
Pay scale: $21-$30 per hour - Negotiable based on experience.
Work Hours: 8am-5pm. Monday-Friday-Overtime may be required.
- A valid driver’s license and clean driving record. *Must be insurable!
- Must pass drug and background screens.
- Certificate of completion from HVAC Technical School - preferred EPA Universal Refrigerant Handling License
- 3+ years install experience
- NATE install certified or obtain within 1 year of hire
- Proficient in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
- Proficient understanding of refrigerant, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
- Understand and apply all codes for residential
- Exceptional Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings
- General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
- Ability to test and balance systems
- Ability to train and supervise others
- Ability to perform strenuous labor including lifting heavy objects (75lbs and up)
Ehlers Heating & Air Conditioning is a family owned and operated business serving our clients with quality craftsmanship and fairness for over half a century. This commitment to excellence is a legacy we proudly maintain today.
Currently we're looking for an Experienced HVAC Installer to join our team! If you feel you're a "Top Installer" at your current company and want more, than come work for us!