GraphiColor Exhibits is in search of a dynamic, motivated, energy-driven sales representative.
A little bit about us:
- Solid professional team that will coach and mentor your development
- Well established Tradeshow/Display provider that has been in the Detroit market for over 30 years.
- Yes, we are agile, we are constantly evolving and if you enjoy challenges and change this could be a great fit.
- Compensation based on experience. Base plus unlimited commissions, no ceilings.
- On-boarding time: 1-3 Months
Job Type / Category
Full Time Sales
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Thrives in a competitive, supportive sales environment.
- Enjoys the thrill of the hunt and is excited by cold calling.
- Must have B2B sales experience, 2 years. Trade show knowledge preferred but not required.
- Possesses exceptional communication, strong organizational & time management and computer skills. Graphic Design experience is not required, but a plus!
- Michigan Drivers licence required
- Ability to Generate Leads and Sales
- Closing Skills
- Presentation Skills
Sales Representative will be responsible for bringing in new accounts, serving existing customers and meeting customer requests in a timely manner.
- Contributes to team by accomplishing established sales goals
- Promote and sell consumer and trade show displays and signage
- Conduct meetings with current and prospective exhibitors.
- Communicate the terms of the contract to exhibitors
- Provide post-sale support and service to clients
- Assist with special projects as assigned by senior management