Tail Waggers 1990 - Livonia. MI
Veterinarian - Relief
Established Non-profit seeking FT and PT Licensed Veterinarian to work with our Wellness Team.
- Perform wellness exams, vaccinate canine and feline patients.
- Ensure the Safety of Pets, clients and associates by utilizing safe restraining techniques, following standard and vaccine protocols and maintaining clean, organized treatment areas, exam rooms.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and county regulatory agencies as it relates to professional medical and animal services.
- Must be licensed in the State of Michigan.
- DVM required.
- Will consider established and newly graduating veterinarians.
- Tail Waggers 1990 ultimate goal is to be able to support dedicated pet owners who are in need of assistance along with providing necessary funding for those animals in emergency situations. In existence for 29 years, Tail Waggers 1990 focuses on community needs with Pet Food Assistance, Affordable Spay/Neuter, and Affordable Vaccinations as some of our many priorities.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Contact directly at 734.855.4077 or send resume to email@example.com
- Visit us at www.tailwaggers1990.org
Required license or certification: