We are a globally operational, privately-owned company based in Ningbo, on China’s east coast. The company was founded in 1984 by Hu Xiangen, our current president. We specialize in the development and production of a wide range of premium quality ball bearings for electrical motors, gearboxes, power tools and the automotive industry.
CIXING GROUP CO. LTD. is one of the 10 largest producers of ball bearings in China. We possess a worldwide sales and distribution network and have offices in Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America.
Our ultra modern production facilities enable us to serve both global customers and mid-sized companies. Regardless of the size of the delivery – small lots or serial production – we never lose sight of our customers’ requirements. The establishment of good working partnerships is our highest priority
• Dresses grinding wheels, according to specifications.
• Perform machine set-up to maintain roundness and waviness.
• Troubleshoot equipment for chatter and burns.
• Monitor machine operations to determine whether adjustments are necessary; stop machines when problems
• Inspects feels, and measure work pieces to ensure that surfaces and dimensions meet specifications.
• Sets up and operates grinding or polishing machines to grind metal work pieces such as dies, parts, and tools.
• Performs basic maintenance, such as cleaning and lubricating machine parts.
• Selects and mounts grinding wheels on machines, according to specifications.
• Computes numbers, widths, and angles of cutting tools, micrometers, scales, and gauges, and adjusts tools to
produce specified cuts.
• Perform in-process inspections using a variety of measuring equipment and obtain first piece.
• Identify and properly quarantine or scrap parts. Keep records of approved and defective units for final product.
• Interact and communicate in a positive, open manner with all co-workers and team members.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
• High school diploma or GED or higher.
• Experience with grinding is required.
• 2 - 3 years of experience in a manufacturing precision machining environment.
• Experience with HMI/PLC controls and machining operations.
• Knowledge of machines in a manufacturing setting.
• Ability to accurately read and execute instructions (blueprint reading preferred).
• Able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds and stand for an eight-hour work shift.
• Committed to quality, safety and teamwork.
• Team-oriented and self-directed.
• Background check required
- Shifts would be from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM (1st Shift) or 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM (2nd Shift).
- Overtime and weekend work is based off of customer demand.
- We are looking for both full-time and part-time (on call) work.
- $20-22/hour, depending on experience