- Employees work at the beautiful VisTaTech Center along with Schoolcraft College chefs and award winning culinarians.
- Various job assignments will be available in the Food Court – morning and afternoon shifts beginning the end of August.
- Assist customers with their orders in a friendly and timely manner.
- Have a friendly and helpful attitude with customers and guests.
Employees must be food service sanitation certified or successfully complete a food service sanitation class, a training that commences after hire and is paid for by the college.
- Food Safety certified or able to obtain certification.
Able to work in a fast paced, customer service oriented atmosphere.
Knowledge of using/cleaning kitchen equipment (deli slicer, deep fryers, pizza ovens, etc).
- Experience in a fast-paced food service environment.
A current cover letter and resume will be required at the end of the application process. Failure to upload required documents will result in an incomplete application.