The Break Down:
• Uses all chemicals properly in the correct quantities for safety and cost control.
• Safely and correctly operates all equipment.
• Work in a fast-paced environment .
• Sorts all dishware and flatware to ensure cleanliness and organization
• Carefully handles all glassware and dishware to eliminate breakage and safety of our team and guests.
• Assists the kitchen staff during the shift as needed because teamwork really makes the dream work.
• Must work weekends as required.
• Previous experience not required .
• Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean and professional at all times.
The Super Cool Perks :
Free Golf on any of our 3 courses
Free Foot Golf
2 Guest Passes a Month To Let Your Friends Join You and Join The Fun
Free Food While Working (YES, WE SAID FREE)
Wait There Is More...
Discounts on your days off to enjoy many of the amazing things we do here like brunch, Choose one of our 3 clubhouses to dine in, merchandise from our Pro Shop (we have 2 pro shops )
Referral incentives that rock:
Work with a really team-oriented staff and a fun environment
Come to work where others go to play
Take part in unforgettable memories
Learn what true hospitality is
Flexible seasonal positions so you can be you
Family owned, community focused