Are you a fun, friendly, and motivated individual wanting to join others like yourself? Do you enjoy creating lasting memories for others? Do you like doing a job that can be different every day? Do you enjoy meeting new people and building relationships? It’s all here for you! At Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center.
The Bartender is responsible for providing positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner. At all times, bartenders are expected to be attentive to our guest needs and making them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed.
· Greet guests in a professional and courteous manor.
· Take beverage orders from the restaurant servers or directly from guests in compliance with Fox Hills standards.
· Follow all Fox Hills alcohol awareness through training standards.
· Handle an assigned house bank and follow all cash handling procedures including collecting payments and receipt balances.
· Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped and set up for success with proper tools and products needed for mixing spirits, pouring wine, beer and all other beverages.
· Serve snacks or food items to guests seated at or in the bar.
· Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of menu items.
· Maintain a clean work area throughout the scheduled shift.
· Assist other team members as needed.
· Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by manager.
· Assisting in special events as needed.
· Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness in all areas of the Banquet Center.
· Checks in with manager daily for any changes as well as checks out at the end of the shift.
· Adhere to sanitation and food handling procedures.
· Other duties as assigned.