Part Time Banquet/Outing - Server/Bartender
Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center
Are you a fun, friendly and motivated individual wanting to join others like yourself? Do you enjoy creating lasting memories for others? Do you like doing a job that can be different every day? Do you enjoy meeting new people and building relationships? It’s all here for you! At Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center.
The Bartender is responsible for providing positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner. At all times, bartenders are expected to be attentive to our guest needs and making them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed.
· Greet guests in a professional and courteous manor. Take beverage orders from the banquet servers or directly from guests in compliance with Fox Hills standards.
· Follow all Fox Hills alcohol awareness through training standards.
· Responsible for set-up and tear-down of scheduled bar.
· Maintain high standards of safety and cleanliness in all areas of the Banquet Center.
· Adhere to sanitation and food handling procedures.
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· 6 months bartending experience preferred.
· Must be willing to cross-train positions and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include weekends, and holidays.
· Must have knowledge of general spirits, beer and wine.
· Ability to lift 20-30 pounds.
· Willing to participate in ongoing training and learning of new products.
Must work well with a team and have the ability to interact in a positive and assertive way with our guests.