Part-Time Banquet Line Cook
Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center
Major responsibilities include:
- Prepares a variety of meats,seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items using recipes geared for cooking in broilers, saute, ovens, grills and fryers.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Prepare food for banquets, weddings, golf outings.
- Assure that all food procedures are followed.
- Follow all sanitation guidelines.
- Complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods quality standards and kitchen rules.
- Knife handling knowledge a must.
- Minimum of 1 year of food preparation preferred.
- Experience with quantity food preparation preferred.
- Demonstrate cooking skills and ability to follow established menus and recipes.
- Food Service Sanitation Certificate desirable.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, front of the house staff and any other kitchen staff.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop, lift up to 40 pounds and stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Must be flexible at times on hours.
- Must be able to follow all sanitation guidelines.