$10.00 per hour
Do you like to help others? We are a company that focuses on helping people save time! We do the shopping, chopping, planning and cleaning. We are a company that wants to help our community and get food on the table, no matter what your cooking level, we can help!
This position encompasses a couple of different positions, therefore there is a mix of days and evenings, and occasional Saturday morning hours. You will never work a Sunday! We try to be flexible, and we know what days we are working tentatively! This position would work every Monday morning for approximately 1-1.5 hours on inventory and ordering. This position would work every Tuesday (day) prep, helping get things for meals together for the week (chopping, portioning, blending), there would be 3 Wednesdays (day) per month where you help assemble meals for others mostly during the days, there would be a 4-5 evenings per month where this position would work sessions as a Guest Server where you would help refill and clean things and help customers during sessions. The work is related to customers assembling meals, so it is working with the food and with the customers to varying degrees. 8-20 hours per week on average. There is an opportunity for this position to learn our Session Lead role and work a couple of sessions as such per month.
The following Skills and / or Experience are necessary:
- Exercise good customer service / people skills (including working with your team) working with public
- Strong aptitude with dexterity and pace for portioning and following directions in the kitchen
- Able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Exercise patience
- Aptitude to help resolve any issues that may arise (good problem solving skills)
- Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner while being friendly and keeping a good pace
- Able to be on your feet for multiple hours at a time
- Able to be flexible
- Must be dependable and timely
- Able to lift and carry up to 25lbs. for short period
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour