Full-Time/Part-Time Sous Chef
Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center
Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center is an upscale golf and event destination, nestled in the beautiful countryside of Plymouth, Michigan. As you arrive on the 600 acres of plush scenery, you will soak in the splendor of all 63 holes of golf complete with breathtaking views. We have been recognized as one of the top public golf courses and wedding destinations in Michigan, winning countless awards over the past 40 plus years.
We are currently looking for a qualified Sous Chef to lead the staff that is committed to delivering meals with the highest standards of quality to our guests, creating memorable experiences. This person should be a hands-on, high energy individual with excellent people skills and supervisory experience. Has availability to work a varied schedule (mornings, evenings, weekends, & holidays).
Sous Chef oversees the a la carte and banquet food preparation. Serve as an assistant to Executive Chef in providing management leadership and organization for all phases of kitchen operations including inventory, and preparation of menu planning. The ultimate team player motivates and encourages our Employees to deliver our “Smile, Have Fun, and Make it Better #Everyday” culture.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to stand for long period so time, lift 30 lbs., and bend, climb or work in confined spaces.
- Communicate effectively both in written and verbal form.
- Must be able to lift up to 150 pounds with assistance if needed.
- Must be able to understand directives.
- Free Golf on any of our 3 courses
- Free Foot Golf
- 2 Guest Passes a Month To Let Your Friends Join You and Join The Fun
- Free Food While Working
Wait There Is More...
- Discounts on your days off to enjoy many of the amazing things we do here like brunch; choose one of our 3 clubhouses to dine in!
- Discounts on Pro Shop merchandise ( 2 Pro Shops )
- Great referral incentives
- Work with a really team-oriented staff and a fun environment
- Take part in unforgettable memories
- Family-owned, community focused