Our Ideal Candidate Will:
• Have prior cooking experience in a Pizzeria environment. *Ex: confident with hand tossing dough & brick ovens.*
• Preferably speak Italian since our members are of Italian heritage (not a requirement- would be a huge plus!)
• Assist in all aspects and stages of food preparation and presentation as needed.
• Pay attention to detail, cleanliness, and neatness in common areas, food storage areas, and work spaces.
• Adhere to all food health and safety regulations, codes, and laws.
• Be willing to work on weekends, holidays, mornings and evenings.
• Take responsibility for leading kitchen safety protocols and practices.
Pizza Maker Requirements:
• Must meet physical demands of the job: ability to exert up to 50lb of force, lift objects, reach, and stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be comfortable and confident with all kitchen equipment, utensils, appliances, and cutlery.
• Must adhere to health and safety practices, codes, and standards.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining professionalism.