Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• Prior experience in a kitchen environment (preferred but not required).
• The ability to work well on a team, willingness to learn, take direction, and help others to exceed guest satisfaction.
• Attention to detail, organization, cleanliness and neatness in workspace and common areas.
• A positive disposition, a can-do attitude, and the ability to wear many hats to achieve a common goal.
• An understanding of the food & beverage industry and diligent compliance with health and safety and regulations.
• A flexible schedule- willing to work on weekends, holidays, and evenings.
• Comfortability with kitchen equipment, utensils, appliances.
Dish Washer/ Kitchen Help Requirements:
• Must meet physical demands of the job: ability to lift heavy objects such as trays & chairs, scrub, wash, sweep, climb stairs, push carts, and remain on your feet for extended periods of time.
• Must adhere to health and safety practices, codes, and standards.
• Must be 16 years of age or older to ensure compliance with state curfew laws.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining professionalism.
• Amazing food from our Executive Chef is provided on special days! You can make a plate as big (or as little) as you want and enjoy it with your fellow team members when you're on break or done with your shift!
• Opportunities to interact with great people, make friends, get inspiration from events, and grow your skills in a dynamic, beautiful environment that hosts a large range of celebrations and gatherings.
• Make some extra money in a lively, flexible environment!
• Feeling proud of helping to create a seamless experience for many guests; your impact is great!