Outside Operations (Seasonal)
Fox Hills Golf & Banquet Center
The Outside Operations employee works closely with the Assistant Manager on the outside golf operations to ensure a smooth transition for customers around the facility. Primary responsibility falls on service to customers, cart cleanliness and staging, storing, and cleanliness overall facility.
- Meet and greet all customers in a warm, friendly and professional manner in accordance with all facility policies and procedures.
- Responsible for handling all minor problems/complaints from customers.
- Refer all major problems/complaints to a manager and/or assistant manager.
- Responsible for daily operations of range ball recovery utilizing both mechanical and hand machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for the collection of, organization of, and cleanliness of all range baskets used for ball transportation according to policies and procedures established by management.
- You will be responsible for washing the range balls to maintain their cleanliness and usability.
- Keep all working areas attractive, neat and clean free of trash and waste.
- Responsible for following procedures for proper opening and closing of the cart and range operations
- You will be responsible for tracking and reporting the need for supplies necessary for day to day operations of their given areas.
- Spreading hospitality and goodwill among all guests, and make all guests feel welcome. Including assisting in keeping fresh water and cups on the golf course.
- Assist golf shop personnel in the tournament setup of golf carts and range operations.
- This position will perform other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required to perform essential function
- Excellent oral communication skills, ability to perform a wide variety of tasks during busy times working flexible hours with a positive, enthusiastic outlook.
- Enthusiastic, outgoing personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organized, able to work in a busy environment where the priorities are changing.
- Dedicated to improving on their own skills and knowledge as well as those of the other team members.
- Needs to be a team player.
- Standing or walking for long periods of time may be required.
It must be recognized that all specific duties cannot be listed and that responsibilities will change accordingly as the need arises. The Outside Operations position will be responsible for accomplishing unforeseen tasks that relate to assigned functions. As conditions warrant, this job descriptions shall be amended from time to time. Some heavy lifting is required.