Party Rental Delivery & Warehouse Staff - Full-Time & Part-Time (including Weekends)
We are seeking energetic and reliable delivery and warehouse staff to assist with the preparation, loading, delivery, setup, pickup and unloading of rental equipment, including inflatables (bounce houses, inflatable slides, water slides, obstacle courses and inflatable games, etc.), tents, and other party rental inventory.
We are a young and fast-growing company and offer rapid career growth opportunities and promotion potential to high-performing employees.
New hires with no prior experience start at $10-15+ per hour, and experienced hires with a valid driver's license and trailer-towing experience will start at $15-20+ per hour. Both full-time and part-time positions available, ranging from entry-level to supervisor.
Weekend availability in spring and summer is a must, as these are peak rental days for the company. Weekday work opportunities will also be available to part-time employees.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Assist with preparation, loading and unloading of party rental equipment at warehouse in Livonia, including moving heavy and bulky items with handtrucks/dollies.
- Assist with unloading and loading of party rental equipment at customer event venues across Metro Detroit, including moving heavy and bulky items with handtrucks/dollies.
- Work as part of a 2- or 3-person team to safely and properly set up rented equipment and accessories (training and certification to be provided by the company).
- Work hard, fast and smart to meet aggressive delivery schedules and ensure on-time delivery to customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be able to lift heavy items and work at a fast pace, in all weather conditions.
- Solid communication and problem-solving skills.
- Clean-cut appearance and professionalism in front of customers.
- Experience with inflatables and/or tents is not required but is a big plus (higher starting wage).
- Valid driver's license and experience pulling (and backing up) a trailer is not required but is a big plus (higher starting wage).