- Prepare students by encouraging them to explore learning opportunities and to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among students.
- Prepare objectives and outlines for courses of study, following curriculum guidelines or requirements of states and schools.
- Sixty college credits are required for Substitute Teacher openings
- Must have clean criminal background
- Training provided
- Fingerprinting fee
Please send resume to Justin Skibin at firstname.lastname@example.org