Trademark Home Inspection, LLC is looking to add several new inspectors/inspector trainees to our Company. We are looking for professional, eager to learn individuals to add to our growing team.
Attitude is more important then specific experience:
- Current valid and unrestricted driver's license and appropriate driving record.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Excellent work ethic with a strong sense of urgency.
- Professional speech and a high level of customer service is a MUST.
- Strong communication, computer and organizational skills with a professional demeanor.
- Detail Oriented and Mechanically Inclined.
- Professional, Ethical and Diligent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Available to work some evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions, climb ladders, walk on roofs, access crawl space, enter attics as well as stand for long periods of time.
All candidates must be physically capable of reviewing small spaces typically involved in inspections including attics and crawlspaces, and physically capable of carrying/maneuvering and scaling a ladder. Background Check and Random Drug Testing may be required.
Immediate Openings Available.
Email a short note about why you’d be great for this position with your resume to:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time