We are looking for an entry level candidate or someone with less than 5 years’ experience. Roofing or construction-related background is preferred. This is an ideal position for someone willing to learn and grow with a company, including those interested in internships.
• Require strong computer skills.
• Ability to analyze CAD drawings, blueprints specifications and quality take off to ensure that the
entire scope and details of project is understood and has been addressed.
• Document, organize and maintain project information. Download and print project plans and
specifications for bid.
• Provide comprehensive and conceptual project estimates during bid process.
• Obtain vendor quotes for project materials and implement quality control as project manager.
• Accurately forecast project cost range and duration of project. Create budgets for clients to get
a broad scope of project.
• Maintain records, track documents, and create progress reports.
• Compensation rage includes generous salary and profit sharing based on experience.
• 5% 401K match and bonus structure after one year.
• Generous benefits package.
Send resume to Resumes@etdservices.com or call (734) 858-1600.